Asics Gel Kayano 25 Black Glacier Grey, Asics Gel Kayano 25 Mens Black Glacier Grey
ASICS® GEL-Kayano 25 - Men's Black/Glacier Grey
25 Years and Running
ASICS celebrates 25 years of their Kayano line with the release of the new GEL-Kayano 25. Over the course of a quarter century, ASICS has produced some of the most well-rounded running shoes on the market. The Japanese company was originally founded by Onitsuka Tiger head, Kihachiro Onitsuka, and officially became its own brand in 1977. Since then, ASICS has built a reputation as “the runner’s running shoe” with their wide range of models. There’s a pair of ASICS for every foot type, whether you over or under pronate, have wide feet, or overall foot pain problems. The magic lies in their trademark GEL cushioning technology that has been constantly refined through an evolution of updates and improvements over the years. Runner's Choice
Runners of all levels gravitate towards the ASICS GEL-Kayano line for its superior comfort and support. ASICS relies heavily on technology to deliver what runners expect in their footwear, and the GEL-Kayano 25 is the most technologically advanced shoe in their arsenal. Weight has been cut from the upper with the use of multi-layered engineered mesh. The benefit of multiple layers as opposed to a singular, thicker, layer of mesh is increased breathability without sacrificing the upper’s structural integrity. A molded TPU heel counter adds both stability, and overall foot lockdown, without adding any unnecessary extra weight. To further increase comfort, the shoe’s toe box is wider than comparable running shoes. The GEL-Kayano 25 utilizes an advanced dual-foam setup comprised of their signature FlyteFoam™ and FlyteFoam Propel™ technologies. Together the foams create a midsole that is both plush and responsive. The GEL-Kayano 25’s hallmark feature is glorious GEL. The heel features a visible GEL unit and the forefoot houses an internal GEL layer. Below the shoe’s remarkable midsole systems sits a bevy of tech. ASICS used a spine-like support feature called the Guidance Line Outsole™, which increases flexibility and runner efficiency. Alongside the Guidance Line Outsole™ rests the Guidance Trusstic System™ which counteracts torsion as the foot meets various surfaces. The bringing together of these technologies makes the ASICS GEL-Kayano 25 a fast and responsive running shoe. • Jacquard mesh upper combines multi-directional stretch and lightweight reinforcement for a snug fit that moves with you as you run.
• Internal Fit System delivers supportive lockdown over the footbed for a secure fit that never limits your range of motion.
• Meta Clutch exoskeletal heel counter holds your foot firmly in place, eliminating wiggle room for injury.
• FlyteFoam Lyte midsole for lightweight, responsive cushioning that returns energy with every step.
• Rear and forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems cushion and absorb shock, encouraging a smoother stride.
• Guidance Trusstic System works together with Guidance Line's deep vertical flex groove to stabilize your stride and allow a more natural transition from heel strike to toe-off.
• ASICS High Abrasion Rubber in high-wear areas of the outsole for dependable traction without extra weight.
• Weight 11.85 oz.
Find more related products: