- The Huskies dominated Cal State Northridge last night at Hec Ed. N’Diaye was back in action after missing two game, he added 11 points and eight rebounds in 16 minutes. UW starts conference play next Thursday against the Beavers.
- Florida Marlins outfielder Logan Morrison had fun on Twitter tricking some people (including me) into thinking Prince Fielder was signing with the Seattle Mariners. Morrison tweeted, “Just heard from my boy that Prince to Seattle is a done deal…” Of course he was talking about the musician Prince… By the way, the Mariners might have made Fielder an offer earlier this week.
- Former Loyola Marymount basketball standout Bo Kimble has somehow ended up coaching for free at Shoreline community college. Steve Kelley from the Seattle Times writes that Kimble is helping implement “The System” that helped LMU make their magical NCAA tournament run in 1990. As a current student at LMU, I think this is really cool.
- Kellen Moore finished his college football career as one of the best NCAA quarterbacks ever. Moore and the Boise St. broncos dominated Arizona St. in the Las Vegas bowl, 56-24. Boise St. became the first team ever to win 50 games in four years.
- Seattle Prep junior, Tere Calloway (DB/RB) received a scholarship offer to play football for Purdue University last night. Calloway helped lead Seattle Prep to its first state appearance since 1991 this past season. Watch his junior highlight tape here.
–Kevin Cacabelos (email@example.com)